I'm Back | Update on Life!

Monday, November 05, 2018

Well, I haven't posted since Everlee's birth story which seems like a lifetime ago. Everlee Diamond is now 16 months old and is the sweetest little firecracker in our lives. She truly is my best friend and the greatest thing to ever happen to me and Shae. We are so in love with our sweet girl!



With that being said, about a week before Miss Everlee's first birthday, we found out we were pregnant! Oh my goodness, I remember the weeks leading up to taking the test and just "knowing." I had the exact symptoms I had when I was very early with Everlee so I had a pretty good feeling about it. We were definitely trying for baby #2 but Shae was somehow so surprised. We kept it our little secret until Everlee's 1st birthday party and we had her unwrap one of our gifts last. It had a Big Sister book and shirt. Everyone was crying!



In October we had our 20 week anatomy scan and a few days later we threw a Halloween Party for our gender reveal alongside my 26th birthday party. I had dreams of this baby being a boy, this pregnancy has been FAR worse and I was much more sick this time around, so I just felt like it had to be a boy. BOY, was I wrong! We are having another baby girl and we are beyond excited. I never imagined being an all girl mom but I am already embracing it. I see lots of pink, bows, glitter, tea parties and driving dad crazy in our near future. ;) We are due March 10, 2019 and I swear this pregnancy is flying right on by.




With all that being a huge update, we also have some other exciting news. As you may know, my husband, Shae, is in the Army. We are currently stationed at JBLM, Washington and have been very lucky to live less than 2 hours away from most of our family for the last year and a half. But, Shae got orders to JBER, Alaska (Anchorage). We will be moving toward the end of May 2019 and he will report in June. So if this is all a lot to take in, let me catch you up to speed. This means we are having a baby in March, the Army will be packing our things a month to a month and a half later, and then a few weeks after that we will be moving to Alaska with a 2 month old, 22 month old and 2 dogs. We have yet to decide the game plan as to how we will be getting there. The military will transport one of our vehicles but we still have one other vehicle to get there. Some of our options are all of us hopping on the ferry and taking a 3-5 day trip there, OR driving (this screams NO in my mind), OR Shae can drive one vehicle up while me and the girls fly. If anyone has any tips/suggestions or recommendations please send them my way. We are stumped on what to do! Beyond that, we really are wanting to buy a house in Alaska. So that will be something to watch out as far as blog posts go!




This really concludes our life update. There has been so much going on and so much yet still to come. I was telling Shae I really want to look back and have these memories and I miss having a creative outlet. We are so excited for the future and what is in store. So I am back and I plan to stay and I hope you all do too! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments